- 4 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 (1-oz) package Original Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1-1/2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine chicken, Ranch seasoning, cheddar cheese, bacon, sour cream and cream of chicken soup. Spread into prepared pan.
- Combine crushed crackers and butter, sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 40 minutes.