This No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe is the perfect holiday dessert. Easy gingersnap crust with a creamy pumpkin cheesecake filling chock full of chocolate chips!
For the crust
- 2 1/2 cups Gingersnap Cookie Crumbs
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
For the filling
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 12 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/4 cup mini semi- sweet chocolate chips
- In a food processor, pulse gingersnap cookies until fine crumbs. You’ll need 2 1/2 cups of crumbs. Add in melted butter and mix with a fork.
- Press crust into the bottom of two pie plates.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese with sweetened condensed milk. Beat until fluffy, about 3-4 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add in pumpkin puree, lemon juice, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg. Beat until combined.
- Fold in Cool Whip and chocolate chips. Pour into prepared crusts, dividing filling evenly between the two pies.
- Refrigerate pumpkin cheesecake for at least 3 hours or overnight. Slice and ENJOY.