This 15 Minute Beefy Noodle Skillet recipe is perfect for those busy nights when you need quick dinner. Ground beef and noodles with a creamy, cheesy sauce.
- 1 lb macaroni noodles or similar, like Cavatappi or Cellentani
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion diced
- 11 oz condensed tomato soup not prepared
- 11 oz condensed cream of mushroom soup not prepared, see note above for substitutes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 c shredded cheese Monterey Jack, Mozzarella, and/or Cheddar work great
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef and onion together until beef is browned and onions are clear.
- Add condensed soups and salt and pepper.
- When noodles are done, drain well and add to skillet.
- Gently stir in cheese and serve!