- 2 (15 oz.) cans whole corn kernels, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (10.25 oz.) bag fritos or your choice of corn chips, plus more for garnish
- 1 green pepper, seeds removed, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lime juice and taco seasoning until combined.
In a large bowl, toss together corn kernels, cheddar cheese, green pepper and red onion, mixing until combined.
Pour mayonnaise dressing over corn mixture, tossing until everything is thoroughly coated, then, before serving, top with fritos.
Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
Recipe adapted from The Country Cook