- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 – 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 3.4 oz. box instant lemon pudding
- 21 oz. can blueberry pie filling
- 16 oz. tubs frozen whipped topping, thawed
How To Make it:
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with butter. Set aside 1/2 cup for optional topping. Press crumbs in bottom of a 13 x 9 dish, and let crust set up in the frig while you work on the next layer.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the lemon juice and milk, mix thoroughly. Add dry pudding last and just until thoroughly mixed. Batter will be thick. Drop by dollops onto the crust and spread gently into an even layer.
- Drop pie filling on top of lemon layer by the spoonful to reduce having to spread it. Gently spread into an even layer.
- Top with frozen whipped topping layer and optional reserved graham cracker crumbs. Allow dessert to set up in refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Keep refrigerated and enjoy!