This recipe is for Carrot Cake Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting. These cookies are made with grated carrots, cinnamon, and other spices, and are topped with a delicious cream cheese frosting and chopped pecans. The recipe calls for butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, grated carrots, cream cheese, and chopped pecans. The cookies are baked at 375 degrees for 13-15 minutes, and then cooled before being frosted and topped with pecans. These cookies make a delicious and unique twist on traditional carrot cake and are sure to be a hit with all.
- 1 cup Butter (Sweet Cream Salted)
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups grated or chopped raw Carrots
- The Best Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 cup chopped Pecans
- Grate and chop 2 cups Raw Carrots
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in cinnamon, baking powder, baking sold and salt and mix well.
- Add flour and mix until combined.
- Add in 2 cups of carrots.
- Bake the cookies in a 375 degree oven for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Allow cookies to cool.
- Frost with The Best Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Apply chopped Pecans around the edges of cookies.